The success of MSC R&D is undoubtedly testament to the calibre of our people – professionals who have a passion for technology and innovation. And now we’re taking MSC R&D to the next level, so we need the right people to be part of a very bright future.
If you are ready to tip the work/life balance in your favour, make a career move that puts you at the forefront of cutting-edge ideas and be a vital part of a company with real ambition……then the future starts here!
Why should I join MSC R&D?
- Become a key member of a market leading, profitable and growing company
- Have a unique range of services and proven processes at your disposal
- Be continuously involved at the cutting edge of innovation
- Work with a wide variety of companies within your area of expertise – from small to large multi-nationals
- Face different challenges on a regular basis
- Work in a challenging, stimulating and enjoyable environment
- Be highly rewarded – reflecting the quality of your work
- Enjoy team camaraderie
- Share experiences with like-minded individuals – your own support community
- Have flexibility in when and where you work
- Have the support of a small, friendly and supportive head office team
What opportunities exist for me?
The structure of the MSC R&D teams network is deliberately flexible, thereby creating a number of different ways in which individuals and companies can join us
We have a number of key positions we are seeking to fill, covering our key technology sectors.
- Technology Business Managers
- Technology Business Sales Managers
- Head Office Support Team Members
- Interim Managers
- Project Managers
- Sales Agents
If you would like more information, please call/email us on:
0114 230 8401
We will be there to answer your questions and take things to the next stage.
The future really is in your hands!